- Artificial intelligence: Critique of chatty reasoning
- Fraud in science is rare. But is this actually true?
- Boost your score: Digital narcissism in the competition of scientists
- In the fight against Corona, learning from Botswana means learning to win!
- Judging science by proxies Part II: Back to the future
- Jugdging science by proxies: A short and incomplete history
- Peer review is dead, long live peer review!
- Science meets politics, or: Survival of the ideas that fit
- From mouse to man through the valley of death?
- Podcast mania